Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What did I see last night?

I looked outside my bedroom window to enjoy the cool breeze and moon light. But it was a night of no-moon and nothing outside was visible to the eyes.

Still I stuck my head out of my bedroom window to feel the cool breeze outside. And then I opened my eyes to see what I could in the dark night.

What caught my eyes was new to me and kept me wondering for a while. A big dark shadow right in front of my window but where was it all this while?

I looked at it inquisitive and amazed when suddenly I felt it moved! It moved? Really? And again I looked eyes glued to the shadow outside.

And again it moved and I panicked as I stood staring from my window, outside. It moved! It moved! And I froze as I looked at the big moving shadow that night.

And then when suddenly I regained my senses, I ran towards my bed. And very soon I went off to sleep, I didn’t even realize.

In the morning I woke, I walked to the window to see the shadow outside. But nothing was there outside my bedroom window so what did I see last night?

A big dark shadow outside my bedroom window, it moved, it moved all night! But still I’m clueless and still I wonder what did I see last night?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kitne baar bola hai DARU mat pi ke sone ja. Par tu sunti kaha hai. Just kidding!!!!!

gappu_creates said...

nice yaar.......realy makes feel smthing is there...:D

RKP said...

sahi yaar, raat ko daru pi jate hain dono, phir kya kya likhte hain pata nehi...

Manish said...

nazarbagh ki yaade taza kar di aapne tho :D

Vrinda said...

it's actually interesting... waise wat did u actually c haan?