Friday, January 22, 2010

Wish I could fly…



Wish I could fly high up in the sky
Far away from the world below, in fresh air and freedom!

Just flutter my wings and take off up high,
And glide and glide closer to the bright sun.

Feel the fresh breeze whistle in my ears when the whole world below complains of the hot sun,
And feel the warmth of the same hot sun when the people below long to see a glimpse.

Wish I could fly high up in the sky
Far away from the world below, in fresh air and freedom!

Sit on a cloud and look down below,
Enjoying all the seasons from a distance.

Just flut… flut… flutter and up up high, perched on my cloud singing and chirping,
Just hold my hand and together we would fly in fresh air and freedom!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh wao!!Lovely piece...I liked it..